2019: Imo Youths Reject Ihedioha, Ararume, Nneji, Ohakim, Ors For Governor
Imo State youths, under the auspices of Youths For A Prosperous Imo, have announced a total rejection of some politicians aspiring for the Douglas House come the 2019 governorship election in the state.
Some of those rejected include former governor, Ikedi Godson Ohakim, Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, Mr. Uche Nwosu and Chief Frank Nneji (owner of ABC Transport).
Youths For A Prosperous Imo stated this in a statement titled “The Technocrat That Will Rebuild Imo”, signed by Dr. Victoria Ginikanwa, Hon. Jude Udemba and Comrade Vitalis G. Nwankwo and made available to ElombahNews.
Citing their reason for the rejection, the organization said that “Imo State needs a technocrat as Governor comes 2019 to rebuild the destroyed Imo” under Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The group said that the technocrat that will rebuild Imo must:
- be a youth of not more than 50 years of age,
- have a proven record of professional competence of more than 20 years,
- be accessible and must focus on the development of youths and the state in general,
- have had verifiable record of helping the poor (payment of hospital bills, WAEC, JAMB, School Fees, etc.),
- respect and care for pensioners and disables,
- possess will-power and requisite knowledge of Imo State developmental plan, and,
- have worked out modalities for State development and youths’ employment/empowerment.
They, therefore, asked the following aspirants to “withdraw with immediate effect because they are grossly incompetent and will never have the support of Imo youths and the entire Imolites”:
- Senator Ifeanyi G. Ararume; an old two time senator of Okigwe zone with nothing to show for it. Why is Ararume desparate to be the governor of Imo State when nature has continued to stop him? The same desparation Buhari was, and today Nigeria is nearing its brink. Ndi Imo do not forget that Senator Ararume was the person who collected N3 billion from Rochas (according to Rochas) in 2015 to return the governor. Rochas made Ararume’s son commissioner as they agreed. Ararume threw Imo into darkness in 2015 and now he wants to come and send Imo into abyss. The youths will not let that happen.
- Chief Emeka Ihedioha was at the National Assembly for 12 good years without any positive impact on his people, how many youths did he empower, what was his constituency project, how many youths did he employ. In 2015, he bought Keke at N300,000 and sold to his people at N1,000,000 on hire-purchase basis. The rejected Keke are still parked in his house now. He will be another political mistake in Imo if Elected.
- Uche Nwosu (or boy Uche Nwosu) a boy who has little or no experience. The only experience he can boast of is how to divert Paris Club Money, embezzle First and Second Bail Out Fund, Owe Pensioners and wish them dead, slash workers’ salaries, owe workers for several months, sack employed Imo youths, bribe State House of Assembly Members with pension fund to adopt him as 2019 APC candidate etc. Can this boy govern Imo State? It is not possible.
- Frank Nneji (ABC Transport), he is above 50 years. Having used his business money to play betnaija and lost, he is now looking for Imo’s money to boast his business. Imo Transport Company (ITC) will be replaced with ABC Transport. He may use our resources in Imo to play loto. He will never be our governor.
- Ikedi Godson Ohakim; a former governor who was rejected by Ndi Imo. He came into power, the first thank you to Imo Students was increment in school fees, from N12,000 to N50,000. Ten thousand youths were employed towards the end of his Administration to roam the ministries without job to do. He stop the take-off grant being given to Imo youths after training at Imo Poverty Alleviation Bureau. Dee you have taking your turn.
- Chief Okey Eze is a professional politician who boast of his ill-gotten wealth, he spends millions buying vehicles for APGA LG chairmen on the condition that they must give him APGA ticket, lest he collects back his cars, while his relations die in abject poverty, some drop out of school because of school fees, WAEC, JAMB fees etc. Someone who cannot take care of his relations, cannot take care of the State. He is not fit for public office.
- Humphrey Anumudu is an inconsistent man. This Barrister-turned-politician belongs to the class of “political prostitutes” (game spoilers). He collects money from other aspirants, abandoning his followers, he runs to enjoy his loot in London. Imolites don’t trust you and will never trust you.
- Ike C. Ibe? Project Iyk? Another political wolf in sheep covering. The evil he does with his foundation is better imagined. He will be a political mistake if elected governor in 2019 and beyond.
- Chima Anozie (Home Base), is Rochas small boy or small wife. He conived with Rochas to sell Orji Mechanic Village to Rochas at N500,000,000. He sold old IBC orji to Rochas (now Rochas Foundation School). He has been ostracised by his Umunna as Efulefu and Okaliogoli (useless and half embecile). He can’t be useless to his people and useful to Imolites.
- Uche Onyeagocha is another political prostitute who come to collect money from other aspirants and steps down, even when the coast is clear for him to emerge the governor. He is unreliable, cunny and unfit for leadership positions.
- Senator Bright Nwanne, can you show us your constituency projects? You diverted the money meant for youths’ and constituency development to your pocket. Now you want to use it to vie for governorship position, we are waiting. Imolites are wiser now.
- Sam Amadi (former Chairman; National Electricity Regulatory Commission) He fought to ensure that electricity tariff was increased and he made billions from it. He betrayed poor Nigerians and will betray Ndi Imo if he becomes their governor.
- Charles Onyeagbako, Barr. Steve Nwoga and Barr. Philip Ibekwe left the advocacy of the poor and jump into politics because of their excessive quest for money. Those who abandoned us to die do not deserve our votes.
- Captain David Mbamala, Mr. Daniel Kanu, Dr. Obi Njoku, Chief Nick Oparandudu, Ziggy Azike, Chief Oshieze Ehirim, Chief Chris Njoku, Mazi Chidi Okoro, Anyanwu Sam-Daddy, Senator Frank Nnaji (Agu Otu aka) and the likes are men of questionable characters whose antecedents are regrettable. To them politics is the shortest cut to affluence. They will rip Imo apart if given any leadership position(s) in Imo. They don’t deserve our votes.
In conclusion, Youths For A Prosperous Imo said that “it is clear that the above mentioned individuals are aspiring for governorship position in Imo just to milk Imo dry and enrich their pockets.
“We reject them as our leaders now and all times.
“Having a technocrat as a governor, especially a green horn, brings about sustainable growth and development in the state.
“E.g., Anambra State under Dr. Chris Ngige, Mr. Peter Obi and Mr. Willie Obiano witnessed sustained rapid development and emancipation from Barrister-turned-politicians and political Vampires.
“Ebonyi State under David Umahi and Akwa Ibom State under Emmanuel Gabriel Udom are witnessing rapid growth and development because they have technocrats as governors.”
They, therefore, asked Ndi Imo to “Arise” and “break free from the grip of greedy and wicked Politicians”.
Finally, they enjoined Ndi Imo saying:
“Any time you hear the names of these men or see them anywhere, check your wallet if your PVC is still there, because we will vote them out come 2019.”
© Copyright 2020 ElombahNews.
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL ElombahNews links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via email@example.com or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD ElombahNews mobile app here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page ElombahNews