2019: No Part Of Igbo Land Will Burn, Ohanaeze Tells Kanu
The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council worldwide [OYC] insists that our brother Nnamdi Kanu who we respect so much didn’t get it right on “Abia or any part of Ndigbo will burn if Ikpeazu or any Governor wins his re election”.
Also, “he will do everything possible to stop Ikpeazu or any governor from winning for second tenure: OYC resolved as follows:
(1) That Ohanaeze Youths respect and appreciate all views,opinions and comments of any individual or group in any issue,but Our friend Kant did get it right as every Southeast Gov seeking for re election including Ikpeazu means well for Ndigbo and will be re elected in 2019 by the people as we insists that Govs Ugwuanyi,Umahi and Ikpeazu will win in their states.
(2) No part of Igbo land will burn if the southeast governors seeking re election wins,as we will ensure that we will continue to enjoy unlimited peace and uninterrupted economic activities in Abia or any part of southeast before,during and after 2019 election in Southeast ,as we have map out strategy to ensure there will be no election violence in any part of Igbo land.
(3) We call Southeast governors to keep the part of their bargain by ensuring that the palace of HRM Israel Kanu ,at afaraukwu Umuahia is rebuilt, especially the roads leading to the palace must be put in order, and we are aware the promises of Southeast governors to ensure HRM Israel kanu returns back to his palace this festive seasons should be on top gear. It will help to calm nerves of our leader and brother Kanu.
(4) Non-fulfilment of the promises of Southeast governors towards the return of Nnamdi Kanu’s father,and rebuilding the palace or roads should no be delayed, Ohanaeze Youths insists that work should start immediately on HRM Eze Kanu palace,and the roads leading to the house .
(5) Ohanaeze Youths will always advocate for non-violent 2019 elections, and insists Ndigbo will vote in 2019 elections. Any boycott will give room for vote buying and we will resist it with our sweat and blood.
(6) We commend the efforts of Abia Government in partnership with federal government on Enyimba Economic City Project which aims to attract over 30000 jobs for Ndigbo, the approval of Enyimba free trade zone to encourage young Igbo traders and Artisans.
We advise our brother Nnamdi Kanu that Governor Ikpeazu means well for Ndigbo and will win his re-election like Governor Umahi and Ugwuanyi.
Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro
National President, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council
Comrade Obinna Achionye