The All Progressives Congress(APC) has, on Thursday, began the screening of the party’s aspirants ahead of the November 16 governorship election in Kogi State
They aspirants appeared before members of the seven-man committee from the party’s national secretariat in Abuja headed by Senator Hope Uzodinma.
The aspirants that appeared before the committee, include:
- Incumbent governor, Governor Yahaya Bello
- Admiral Usman Jubril (retd.);
- former National Airspace Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) boss Prof. Seidu Ogah;
- Veteran journalist Yakubu Mohammed;
- Mona Audu;
- Princess Hadiza Ibrahim;
- former PDP House of Representatives candidate, Bashir Gegu;
- former NFF boss Sani Lulu; and,
- DG, Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Tunde Irukera.
The screening exercise commenced around 1pm on Friday and is expected to end tomorrow, Saturday.