‘Fulani herdsmen worse than Boko Haram’ — Benue governor
“If I have my way, no one should be eating cow meat again. If this happens, I hope it will stop the killing in Agatu.” These were the words of an eight-year-old boy, Aliyu Audu, in Ojantele, one of the three camps designated for displaced persons in the wake of the crisis that rocked Agatu a few weeks ago.
For most farmers, traders and other residents of Benue and Taraba states, “Fulani herdsmen” is synonymous with bloodshed and wanton destruction. Fulani terrorists parading as herdsmen have continued to kill, maim and cause destructions with impunity.” – Nigerian Tribune, Fulani Gun men Shoot at David Mark
It is uncommon for a child as young as 8 years to come up with the perfect solution to any problem that has floored and stomped the elders, especially, the current continuing unfolding plague of the heavily armed Fulani terrorists parading as herdsmen whose brutality has now surpassed Boko Haram, and unlike Boko Haram has taken root in every community in Middle-Belt, South-East, South-West and South-South zones of the ‘British Birthed Abomination’ Nigeria, even as Buhari, the president of the core-North continue to turn a blind eye to crimes against humanity by his kinsmen. This proffered solution by an 8 year old built on the rule of law and the peaceful implementation of the rights of the victims to democratically exercise their civil and human rights to refuse to continue to enable their tormentors by finally hitting these terrorists where it hurts most; in the immortal words of Maazi Mbonu Ojike, “Boycott all Boycottables”, by refusing to buy anything from the core-North starting with their cows, whose herding has become a major threat to their way of life and well being, can most definitely be construed as the voice of God in play!
“The governor, in raising the alarm, declared that Boko Haram’s terrorism was becoming a child’s play, compared to the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen.”
Need we be reminded of the import of this low energy but very high benefit strategy?
A total picture analysis might be helpful as we begin this discuss by coming to terms with the unyielding and non-compromising game plan of the born-to-rule since it is rooted in religion, in this case, the perversion of Islam by a retrogressive group of born-to-rule terrorists from one of the smallest ethnic nationalities in Nigeria, the Fulani, who have an insatiable appetite for other people’s lands and their continuing subjugation, traceable to the vision of their priest Usman Dan Fodio below.
“In this apparition Fodie was informed that the whole of that beautiful country around them, with all its populous towns and countless villages, belonged to the believers in the prophet, to wit the Phula; and that it was Fodie’s divine commission, with the help of the faithful, to wrest all those flowery plains, fruitful hills, and those lovely valleys, from the hand of the Kafirs, and then to bring all the Kafirs into subjection to the Islam, and to devote to the sword everyone who refused to believe.” – West African Countries and Peoples, James Africanus Horton (1868)
The above should explain the un-workability of Nigeria and why it will forever remain an abomination and failed state where ethnic nationalities without commonality of interests have been forced under the same umbrella; a ploy by the colonial masters of Nigeria, the British government, to continue the pillage and looting of Nigeria through their proxy, the born-to-rule and its regressive coalition.
This then leads to what is now playing out.
• There is currently moves by the Buhari government, enforced by his heavily armed, thanks to him and their other sponsors, Fulani terrorists disguised as herdsmen, to seize large portions of communal lands in the Middle-Belt, South-East, South-West and South-South as feeding reserves for their cows, more so, as beach-head for their permanent occupation and total subjugation of the ethnic nationalities that occupy these lands;
• Attempts at imposition of dictatorship; the deliberate scheme to subvert the will of the people to vote in governments of their choice by seeking to impose APC preferred candidates in states, especially, in none core-Northern states, that had voted in none APC candidates;
• Enactment of Anarchy, the preferred and perfected strategy of the born-to-rule, making it possible for the leadership of one of smallest ethnic nationalities, the Fulani, to impose their will on ALL ethnic nationalities using pervaded Islam as a tool;
• Attempts to silence all opposition – concocted crimes against all opposition and the imposition of judges that will carry out the dictated verdicts without opposition, including physical elimination of all oposition;
• Genocide and holocaust; the continuing attempts to finally implement the final solution on all Ohacratic (servant leadership governance of the people, for the people and by the people; that runs counter o the feudal style of governance of the born-to-rule) ethnic nationalities by deliberately destroying their way of life;
Boycott all Boycottables!
When you eat the meat from the cows that destroy your farm lands; herded by heavily armed terrorists sponsored by the leaders of the born-to-rule to terrorize you; who rape your women folks, kidnap, torture and in most cases kill you and your leaders without consequence; should you not hit them where it hurts most? Should you not listen to a child through whom the Most High has spoken?
“Let’s stop eating cow meat —8-yr-old survivor”
Tighten the screws by boycotting cow meat and spread it (the boycott) to other products from the core-North until they understand that the world no longer operates in the 14th century where planned anarchy was the accepted form of governance!
Maazi Nnaemeka Mene Onumonu-Uzoaru
Oha Ka (The People are Supreme)
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL ElombahNews links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD ElombahNews mobile app here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to email@example.com; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page ElombahNews