BREAKING: TB Joshua to be buried July 9 in Lagos
The founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), the Late Prophet TB Joshua, will be buried in the church premises on July 9, 2021.
The head of the burial committee, Dr Gary Tonge, disclosed this to journalists on Tuesday during a press conference.
He said burial rites for the dead cleric will hold from July 5 to July 11, 2021.
According to Dr. Tonge, a series of activities tagged “Celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua (1963-2021) — not mine but God’s own” will hold as follows:
- July 5 — private service candlelight procession from 6pm.
- July 6 and 7 — public service tribute service from 10am to 7pm to be accompanied with Service of Songs/All Night Praise from 12midnight.
- July 8 — Lying-in-State from 11am to 5pm which will be open to public to pay their last respects.
- July 9 Interment holds on the premises of SCOAN.
- July 11 — Thanksgiving at the church.