In a renewed onslaught on the leadership of Boko Haram terrorists, troops have on Thursday, 28th April, 2016, again made an unprecedented catch.
Cover image: Musa Kalile Sabakara, an Ameer
The gallant troops tracked and arrested 6 terrorists’ kingpins who sneaked into Kala Balge as a result of the onslaught of our heroic troops on the terrorists in Sambisa.
The 6 notorious Ameers (leaders) are noted for getting logistics support and information for the Boko Haram terrorists.
They were arrested in a swift military operation by troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE.
The unrepentant and hardened insurgents include :
– Musa Kalile Sabakara (an Ameer),
– Babagana John (an informant and also seller of foodstuffs),
– Isah Abakar (an Ameer),
– Usman Abasa, (who specializes on cattle rustling and selling of food stuffs), as well as,
– Bukar Gujja (a tailor who prepare clothes for the terrorists), and,
– Bukar Kahalifa (also a tailor who prepares the dress for the Boko Haram terrorists).
They are presently undergoing interrogation.
TROOPS RECORD MORE VICTORY AGAINST TERRORISTS
Meanwhile, a fortnight ago, troops of 7 Brigade, 8 Task Force Division, also embarked on clearance operations.
This in their continuous efforts of clearing the remnants of Boko Haram in various hideouts and enclaves.
They cleared Boko Haram hideouts ahead of Gratte in Kukawa Local Government Area of Borno State.
During the clearance operation, the troops killed 7 Boko Haram terrorists including a notorious kingpin popularly known as the Albani of Monguno.
The troops also recovered :
– 2 Vehicles,
– 7 motorcycles 1 AK-47 rifle,
– 2 Boko Haram terrorists hoisted flags,
– 3 vehicle tyres,
– 1 vulcanizing machine,
– 1 solar panel, and,
– bundles of chewing stick (Aswaki).
The terrorists believed Aswaki has spiritual and medicinal values.
In the meantime, the troops’ morale remains high as they dominate the general area with a robust fighting patrol in continuation with the clearance operations.
© Copyright 2015 www.elombah.com. Send eyewitness accounts/reports/articles email@example.com; follow us on twitter handle @Elombah; like our Facebook page: “Elombah.com”