Buhari approves appointment of new aides for First Lady after altercation with Mammam Daura’s Daughter
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of new aides to the First Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The appointment is coming 48 hours after altercation with Mammam Daura’s Daughter.
According to a statement by Suleiman Haruna, Director of Information to First Lady, those appointed are:
(1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
(2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
(3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
(4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity.
(5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
(6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events The appointments take immediate effect.