President Muhammadu Buhari has, on Tuesday, held a closed-door meeting with security chiefs at the State House in Abuja.
Present at during the security meeting at the State House in Abuja include:
- Minister of Defence, Brig Gen Mansur Dan Ali,
- Chief of Defence Staff, General Abayomi Olonisakin,
- Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai,
- Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas,
- Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, and,
- Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris.
A source told ElombaNews that the meeting is in connection with with the recent face off between the National Assembly and the police.
Recall that the police had requested the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to appear before Police in order to respond to questions on the robbery at Off in Kwara state.
The Police, however, later backtracked and said he should respond in writing in 48 hours due to pressure from some quarters.
More details later…