Elombah
Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Buhari sack, prosecute Buratai or free all political, corruption detainees

Group asts Buhari to sack, prosecute Buratai or free all political, corruption detainees

The Southeast Based Coalition of Human Rights Organizations (SBCHROs) are not surprised over the statement of the Nigeria’s Minister of Defense concerning the criminal acquisition and ownership of multi-billion properties by serving Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai. 

Some of the corrupt and criminal properties have been uncovered and traced to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and North-central Nigeria by the authorities of the Sahara Reporters.

The Nigeria’s Defense Minister, Muhammad Mansur Dan-Ali, had last night, joined the Nigerian Army in defending the fraudulent and criminal acquisition and ownership of multi-billion properties by the serving Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai (a.k.a. Buratai De Butcher).

The properties, according to detailed, comprehensive, factual and grounded investigations conducted by the authorities of the Sahara Reporters, are located in Dubai (UAE) and North-central Nigeria (along Keffi-Abuja Expressway). 

They include a multi-billion huge industrial-scale farm, located on Abuja-Keffi Expressway in North-central Nigeria and two choice private dwelling estates in Dubai, UAE. 

The Farm is registered as “Tukur & Tukur Farm Limited” and comprises of “a huge construction site, featuring a tarred road, a zoo, a guesthouse, chalets, a restaurant, a cinema hall, a mini-stadium and other leisure facilities,”. 

A highly dependable source also told Sahara Reporters that “some of the equipment on the farm site belongs to the Nigerian Army”.

The fraudulent Dubai properties are comprised of two multi-million naira private estates, corruptly acquired on January 13, 2013, July 24th and August 17th 2015. 

This is contained in the Sahara Reporters’ latest update contained in the link provided below. 

Lt Gen Tukur Buratai was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff on July 13th, 2015. 

While the authorities of the Buhari’s administration particularly the Army and Defense authorities are busy engaging in fruitless and watery defense of the obvious criminality of the COAS, the authorities of the Sahara Reporters have gone ahead to update its widely read and commendable report with additional  information cited above. 

The following LINKS contain Sahara Reporters’ original report and its updated segment:  

We invite all Nigerians and members of the international community to click on the links above and read and study the comprehensive reports. 

The Defense Minister had in his last night statement, described Nigerians demanding for thorough investigation and prosecution of the COAS as  “disgruntled and unpatriotic elements” and further said that “the army chief was transparent about the properties as he declared them more than one to both the Nigerian Army and the Code of Conduct”. 

The Defense Minister’s statement is contained in the following LINK.

Further to these watery and defenseless statements is the parasitic advocacy positions taken on the issue by image-launderer CSOs, hired by the COAS to clean up his messiest roles in butchering and massacring of over 900 unarmed, defenseless and nonviolent Nigerian citizens including over 700 Shiite Muslim faithful and over 200 pro Biafra agitators between 2nd December 2015 and 30th May 2016. 

The COAS had become panicky since then, particularly his possible arrest regionally and internationally over crimes against humanity; leading to recruitment of some compromised persons and their groups to launder his deadly damaged image. 

This they call: “military-civil relations”.

We had just yesterday, 27th of June 2016, issued a strong worded statement alerting the world of sustained efforts by the Buhari administration to sweep the issue of COAS illicit wealth and criminal property acquisition and ownership under the carpet. 

Less than 24 hours after the issuance of the informed statement, we were roundly vindicated following the Defense Minister’s cover-up statement under reference, in which he further accused “disgruntled and unpatriotic elements” of deliberately releasing the report to tarnish Buratai’s image so as to derail the counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency operations in the North-East.

Continued on the next page… Click Next >>

Comments are closed.