Disregard Oye’s Timetable For Bayelsa, Kogi Elections, APGA NWC Warns
Interim APGA leadership to issue timetable on Bayelsa and Kogi elections August 24
Disclaimer By APGA On Victor Oye (Former National Chairman APGA)
It has come to the notice of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) that some persons masquerading themselves as the National Working Committee (NWC) of APGA has put up a notice on the Sun National Daily, page …. Provisional Timetable of Activities For Bayelsa and Kogi States Primary Elections 2019.
We the authentic National Working Committee (NWC) wish to state as follows:
- That sequel to a judgment by a Delta State High Court sitting at Kwale in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of the state which nullified the national convention of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and in extension the Oye-led NWC, that anybody dealing with Oye deals with him at his or her own risk.
- That the nullification of the May 14, 2019 National Executive Committee (NEC) which held at the Governor’s Lodge, Awka, Anambra State, where far reaching decisions, including the May 31 National Convention, where Mr Victor Oye was re-elected National Chairman has been nullified and there is NO STAY OF EXECUTION BY ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO THAT EFFECT.
- That Nigerians are by this press statement warned not to deal with Oye as he lacks any locus to call for Nomination for the elections in Kogi and Bayelsa.
- That Nigerians should avoid been duped as records of how some APGA members where defrauded during the last general elections is still a public knowledge and he is yet to defend it.
- That APGA ably led by its Acting National Chairman Dr. (Barr.) Mic Adams will be meeting on the 24th of August, 2019 where the guidelines for the Bayelsa and Kogi States election will be made available.
- That the fraudulent 2019 APGA Constitution as quoted in the advert does not exist but purely a figment of their imagination.
- That APGA is back as a big indivisible, united and focused party under the leadership of Dr (Barr.) Mic Adams and that we have already begun serious membership drive in Kogi and Bayelsa in anticipation of a favourable election outing in the states.
Comrade Ikechukwu O. Chukwunyere
(Ag DEPUTY NATIONAL CHAIRMAN SOUTH