Edo State Gubernatorial Election: NBA Observer Group Updates
EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION: NBA OBSERVER GROUP UPDATES 2.
COVID-19 protocols are observed in breach.
Voting in progress at:
* Ward 2 and 15 Western Boys High School. Unfortunately, the number of security agents present in comparison to the number of eligible voters, is abysmal.
*Ward 7 Unit 15 Aviele Etsako West LGA.
* PU 3, Ward 4, Ukpaja Primary School, Ubiaja
* PU 7 Ward 4, Ukpaja Primary School, Ubiaja
*PU 4 Ward One, Anglican Cathedral, Ugbogbo Igarra, Akoko Edo LGA.
*PU 4, Ward 4, Esan South East, Ubiaja
*PU 1, Ward 4, Esan South East, Ubiaja
* PU 006, Ward 1, Igarra, Akoko Edo LGA. The elderly were provided with seats.
* PU 1 Ward 6, Ania, Esan West LGA. All voters have cast their votes. INEC Officials are waiting for more voters to come.
*Ward 6, Unit 2, Esan West LGA
*PU 10, Ward 5, Okhuesan Primary School, Ubiaja
*PU 2 Ward 7, L A Primary School Ubiaja
*Ward 3, PUnits 8, 10, 11, 12, Ikpoba Okha LGA
PU 1, Ward 7, L A Primary School Ubiaja
EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION: NBA OBSERVER GROUP UPDATES 1.
The exercise all over the State is going on smoothly thus far, and there is a massive turn out of voters. The voters are generally enthusiastic and up beat.
Voting and accreditation started by 9.20am at Eresoyen Primary School, Ovia North East Local Government Area, Unit 2, Ward 6. The turn out was massive and the environment peaceful as at the time of filing this report.
Voting in progress at:
*PU 8 Ward 6, Ewan South East, Ubiaja
*PU 4, Ward 5, Uke Primary School, Ekpoma
*PU6, Ward 8 Esan North East
* PU 15 and 16, Ward 4, Emaudo Primary School, Ekpoma, Esan West LGA
* PU 11, Ward 6, Esan South East
*PU 10, Ward 6, Esan South East, Ubiaja
EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION: NBA OBSERVER GROUP UPDATES/REPORT
Recall that the President of the Nigerian Bar Association – Olumide Akpata, had appointed a team led by the NBA 1st Vice President – John Aikpokpo-Martins, as members of the NBA Observer Group for the Edo State Gubernatorial election, taking place today the 19th day of September 2020.
The Publicity Team of the NBA will issue periodic updates on the situation on ground, as they unfold.
Dr. Rapulu Nduka
Publicity Secretary, Nigerian Bar Association