1. The Ohanaeze Ndigbo stakeholders forum was alarmed by the recent abduction of a Nigerian
statesman and Yoruba leader, Chief Olu Falae by fulani herdsmen.
2. This abduction , one too many could have led to a national chaos if he was not released later by the marauders.
3. Nigeria and her government should no longer keep quiet in the face of this fulani terror in the middle belt and south.
4. The open grazing acts of fulani herdsmen is now outdated and should be phased out in nigeria.
5. We warn of future consequences of an unchecked fulani herdsmen attacks on innocent Nigerians
OHANAEZE STAKEHOLDERS FORUM
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL ElombahNews links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via email@example.com or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD ElombahNews mobile app here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page ElombahNews