1. The Ohanaeze Ndigbo stakeholders forum was alarmed by the recent abduction of a Nigerian
statesman and Yoruba leader, Chief Olu Falae by fulani herdsmen.
2. This abduction , one too many could have led to a national chaos if he was not released later by the marauders.
3. Nigeria and her government should no longer keep quiet in the face of this fulani terror in the middle belt and south.
4. The open grazing acts of fulani herdsmen is now outdated and should be phased out in nigeria.
5. We warn of future consequences of an unchecked fulani herdsmen attacks on innocent Nigerians
OHANAEZE STAKEHOLDERS FORUM