Fire engulfed the house of the Senate president, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki in the early hours of Friday, August 28, 2015.
Elombah.com gathered that the fire was caused by electrical surge from the air conditioner’s circuit in the gymnasium of the building.
Senator Saraki responded immediately to messages of condolence in his twitter message which read thus:
“Thanks for your concern. Happened while I was in the office, it was immediately contained.”
The fire was almost immediately contained as indicated in the message.
© Copyright 2015 www.elombah.com
Send your reports/articles/eyewitness accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter handle @Elombah; Like our Facebook page: “Elombah.com”
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL ElombahNews links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via email@example.com or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD ElombahNews mobile app here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page ElombahNews