Gang-Up: Some Ambitious Traitors After My Life, Nzuko Ora Nnewi PRO Raises Alarm
The Publicity Secretary of Nzuko Ora Nnewi, Sir Augustine Ike (KSJI), has raised alarm that a certain Rt. Hon. Chukwudi Orizu, whom he tagged “Brutus” is masterminding a gang-up against him, “Nnewi Julius Caeser”, following the protracted fall-out with the Anambra State Commissioner of Information, C. Don Adinuba.
Sir Ike disclosed this in a statement he personally signed late Sunday night and made available to ElombahNews.
Besides Hon. Orizu, Ike identified other players in the treachery as Hon. Meliee Onyejepu, Hon. Sir Ugochukwu Udemezue, Barr. Obinna Ubah, Hon. Afam Mbanefo, and Hon. Ken. Amarachukwu Anazodo.
The visibly angry Publicity Secretary said these men are ganging up against him despite the fact that HRH Igwe Dr Kenneth O.N. Orizu III, has instructed everybody to sheath his sword as he wishes to personally resolve the imbroglio on Monday.
Tomorrow @10am In Igwe Nnewi Royal Palace, Nnewi Town May Take New Shape- End of a Beginning
Meanwhile, a closer look at the status of the traitors who gathered in the house of the ambitious Nnewi Brutus, Rt. Hon. Chukwudi Orizu, to discuss the end of Nnewi Julius Caeser, Hon. Sir Augustine Ike (KSJI) the Publicity Secretary Nzuko Ora Nnewi leaves a lot to be admired
1. Hon. Meliee Onyejepu! the S.A to the governor on Budget. Meliee have been seriously criticised by the Publicity Secretary Nzuko Ora Nnewi in the past, though we now enjoy relatively close relationship, but it will be safer for him, if this Synod is eliminated
2. Rt. Hon. Chukwudi Orizu the convener almost lost the local government appointment which at present is his only visible source of income to Sir Augustine Ike. To him, he wouldn’t appreciate that circle of joke again. Thus, he saw the constructive criticism Augustine Ike gave to the Information Commissioner as a political elimination window. Naturally, until he threatened my life, his name have always been in women’s wing on my list.
3. Hon. Sir Ugochukwu Udemezue the Chairman Nzuko Ora Nnewi, he is the great epicurean who can do anything for money. In fact, I just uncovered the recent fraud they were committing . So far he is concern, anything to get this Synod out of the way is a welcomed development.
4. Barr. Obinna Ubah, the Secretary General Nzuko Ora Nnewi. Well, we have never enjoyed the best of relationship, the truth is that, we have election coming and two of us are on the race, anything to reduce my popularity is added advantage to him. He is very unstable. In fact, he swore he will never attend today’s Emergency Meeting, but he was the one persuading others to come so that we discuss how to dismiss Sir Augustine Ike from the executive.
5. Hon. Afam Mbanefo, Commissioner for Youth and sports , this one must have been dragged into the meeting. He doesn’t strike to me like someone interested in frivolities.
6. Hon. Ken. Amarachukwu Anazodo, the godfather; S.A to the governor on legislative matters. Well, I have nothing to say about his role and presence which gingered others to start acting. Anyway this matter goes, I will not forgive Hon. Ken Amarachukwu Anazodo, because I deserve enough respect from him.
These men turned vultures convened this meeting, after HRH Igwe Dr KON Orizu III JP CON, has instructed everybody to shield his sword that he wish to meet us on Monday @10am.
For the consumption of those that do not know what is happening, the Hon. Commissioner for information Anambra State left his duty post as Government official and started insulting Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, calling him names. Since I have advised the Senator not to criticise the governor, I felt I owe Nnewi the service of responding to the commissioner in the same frequency.
I didn’t know that the Commissioner is not a Democrat, but a demi God, who can criticise others, but cannot be criticised . He released every instrument of government on me.
I will not comment further until Igwe Nnewi decides on the matter tomorrow.
The big question is, if this is truly a democracy, what then is my crime?
Stay tuned, follow the twists, “knowledge is power”.