Groups ask Buhari to cancel Anambra APC guber primary, adopt Muoghalu candidate
Igbo Ohanaeze Integrity Groups (IOIG), comprised of Ebube Agu Ndi Igbo, Igbo Mandate congress, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Chapters in 19 Northern States, Ofuma Women Organization of Nigeria, and General Assembly of All Igbo Christian Organizations and Ministers (GAAICOM) have written President Muhammadu Buhari, asking him to cancel “fraudulent” Anambra APC governorship primary which saw Senator Andy Uba emerge as the candidate.
The groups, in the letter dated 28th June, 2021, also asked President Buhari to adopt Chief Dr. George Muoghalu, Ohamadike, as the party’s candidate for the November 6 election.
The letter signed by Barr. CAPEOO Emejulu Okpalaukwu Okpalaezeukwu, the Chairman Igbo Ohanaeze Integrity Groups, reads:
Your Excellency Sir,
Request for Your Excellency’s most urgent timely intervention to stop the “enemies of democracy and good governance in Nigeria”, who have penetrated APC at all levels from destroying APC in Anambra State, cancel the forged result of purported APC governorship primary and get APC to select a worthy aspirant (Chief Dr. George Muoghalu-Ohamadike) as APC governorship candidate for November 6, 2021, Anambra State governorship election
Almighty God (Allah) continue to bless Your Excellency for succeeding where your predecessors failed, second Niger Bridge, reconstruction of federal roads in South-East and South-South, Provision of other vital infrastructures, Poverty eradication, total exposition of the remote and immediate causes of insecurity, insurgency, Boko Haram, Banditry, Kidnapping, Unknown Gunmen/Women, Agitations for Secession, etc.
Your Excellency Sir, in solidarity with Our Late Leaders (Your Friends) Chief Chukwuma Bamidele Azikiwe Owelle of Onitsha, and Apostle Dr. Chidi PCJ Macjossy, we are ready and able to help your excellency check and eradicate these challenges, particularly security challenges, by the grace of Almighty God.
This accounts for our joining APC and mobilising almost all our structures to join APC.
Your Excellency may wish to know that those who want to hijack Nigeria for their personal bad business as usual have penetrated APC at all levels and are doing everything to take over from Your Excellency come 2023.
This accounts for the blatantly, forged and announced Apc Anambra State governorship primary election, which have been totally rejected by all concerned, except Senator Andy Uba.
Senator Andy Uba’s plans to violently rig the primary election was exposed through a security report on 25/6/2021.
A copy was handed over to Senator Andy Uba and one of his aids pushed me at the APC Anambra State stakeholders meeting on 25/6/2021, at Hilton Leisure Hotel, Awka.
(See Copy of Report sent to Anambra Governor, Security Agencies and Anambra State Traditional Rulers; attached).
I hereby humbly request Your Excellency Sir to:
- Get the NEC of APC to formally cancel the forged result of APC Anambra State Governorship Primary Election, because no primary election was held.
- Assemble all the eleven aggrieved aspirants, all concerned APC Anambra State stakeholders and with them select through consensus, your most friendly, reliable, tested and trusted aspirant, (Chief Dr. George Muoghalu-Ohamadike) to fly the flag of APC come November 6, 2021 Anambra State governorship election.
Your Excellency should note that this must take place before the July 1st, 2021 INEC deadline for submission of governorship candidate.
- Provide us, security and political support, because violent criminals, pro-Biafra Agitators, bad business as usual politicians, etc. have been attacking us since 2015, and will definitely explode henceforth since we are checking them by exposing their plans, and mobilizing Ndi Igbo of Nigeria to support PMB and APC.
I, on behalf of my organic groups and organisations assure Your Excellency of our support, loyalty and valour at all times.
The letter was copied to:
- The National Chairman APC Through the State Chairman APC Anambra State.
- The Director General DSS Through The State Director of Security Department of State Services, Anambra State Command, Awka.
- The Inspector General of Police through The Commissioner of Police NPF, Anambra State.
- The Commandant General Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Through The Anambra State Commandant
- The Chief of Army Staff Through The GOC 82 Div NA Enugu Through the Commander, Nigerian Army Cantonment, NA, Barracks Onitsha
- The Chief Of Naval Staff Through the Commanding Officer Nigerian Navy, Naval Out-Post Onitsha
- The Chairman and Members Anambra State Council of Traditional Rulers, PGs, Youth Leaders of Towns/ Communities in Anambra State.
- Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Worldwide, Anambra State Chapter
- Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo General Assembly Worldwide Anambra State Chapter.
- The Chief of Operations, Office of the Igbo National Security Adviser.
- All APC Ward Executives and all APC Membership Registration officers in Anambra State and APC Elders Nationwide.
- All the APC governorship aspirants Anambra State
- The Press through NUJ Anambra State
See attached Flash security report sent to Chief Dr. Willie Obiano, Executive Governor of Anambra State and all security and law enforcement agencies in Anambra State and APC Anambra State chapter and Senator Andy Uba and other APC aspirants below: