If we must have Biafra, it must be through a United Nation supervised Referendum and not by hate broadcast.
Arrested members of the Biafra Zionist Movement [BZM]
1. The Igbo information Network is disturbed by the clamour for a Biafran state by the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra [MASSOB] and Indigenous People of Biafra [IPOB].
2. The Igbo problem in Nigeria is not only caused by the Nigerian state but also by their so called political leaders. Igbos should hold their politicians responsible for their woes and not just the Nigerian nation which of course is also an unjust , wicked and oppressive state.
3. Ndigbo are Nigeria’s landlord and a landlord cannot leave his house for a tenant.
4. If we must have Biafra, it must be through a United Nation supervised Referendum and not by hate broadcast.
5. We must not fall into the trap set by our adversaries.
6. We have to insist on the implementation of the Confab Resolutions.
Chancellor, Igbo information Network