How I’ll Transform Nigerian In 6 Months — Perry Brimah
A Nigeria 2019 presidential aspirant, Dr. Perry Brimah has released his timetable on how he plans to oust President Muhammadu Buhari from office in 2019 and transform Nigeria within a six-month period.
In a ten-point manifesto, Dr. Brimah, amongst other things, plans to:
- Retire all heads of service and retain only a few, incorrupt ones
- Recall the 80% police officers currently serving as bodyguards to the “cabal” to their stations
- Initiate a restructuring programme
- Redirect 60% of foreign reserves to creating electricity, while banning generators from government edifices including Aso rock, et al.
See details below:
— Dr. Perry Brimah (@EveryNigerian) June 17, 2018
Dr. Peregrino Brimah is the coordinator of the Every Nigerian Do Something [ENDS] project and political observer.
The mission of ENDS is to create meaningful change in Nigeria through the promotion, support and celebration of peace-geared, progressive and developmental community-led and self-sustaining initiatives.
ENDS approaches peace, stability and progress by harnessing and activating the power of the collective potential for good in individuals and communities.
It works through:-
- Producing and encouraging research and writing for peace, progress and mutual coexistence.
- Recognizing and celebrating virtue, sacrifice and heroism.
- Initiating and supporting citizen volunteer groups dedicated toward society building; groups that deliver information, assistance, rescue support, rehabilitation and community services and protection. ENDS main focus is on youth.
It also offers support and advice to local and national leadership.
See other activities involving Perry Brimah aimed at determining the Nigerian challenges and freeing Nigeria from factors weighing it down:
DISCLAIMER: Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of Elombah News