Imo: Why Supreme Court Must Reverse Itself —PDP At 87th NEC Meeting
Plus Outcome of the 87th NEC Meeting
Still on the Supreme Court ruling on Imo Guber Election: Why the Supreme Court must reverse itself
The law is settled as decided by the same Supreme Court in Buhari v. INEC (2008); that “weight can hardly be attached to a document tendered in evidence by a witness who cannot or is not in a position to answer questions on the document. One of such persons the law identifies is the one who did not make the document. Such a person is adjudged in the eyes of the law as ignorant of the content of the document”.
Questions for the CJN, Justice Tanko and other Supreme Court Justices:
1. Does the Supreme Court have powers to formulate and allocate votes as election results?
2. Were the said results certified by INEC as required by law?
3. Did Hope Uzodinma call 388 witnesses from the 388 polling units to speak to the results to obviate the principle of dumping which the Supreme Court used against the PDP and her candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in the last Presidential Appeal.
4. Were the presiding officers and or party agents of the 388 polling units called to testify by Uzodinma/ APC, who were the Petitioners?
5. What are the figures from each of the various 388 polling units generated and allocated to Hope Uzodinma/APC by the Supreme Court?
6. Is the Supreme Court saying that all the votes from the alleged 388 polling units were for the APC alone in an election that was contested by over 70 candidates?
See attached Live pictures from the 87th NEC Meeting of the PDP, NEC Multi Purpose Hall, Wadata Plaza, Abuja, held on Friday:
Outcome of the 87th NEC Meeting
Posted by Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria on Friday, January 17, 2020