Innoson Vehicles To Employ Over 3000 For New Nnewi Factory
The Board of Directors of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd., today approves the employment of over 3000 new employees for its new factory extension in Nnewi, Anambra State.
This was disclosed by the Head Corporate Communications of Innoson Group, Mr Cornel Osigwe.
According to, Mr Osigwe, the first batch of new intake will see the employment of 1007 workers in April 2018.
Speaking about the development, a highly elated chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, speaking to ElombahNews, confirmed that the arrangement is in full gear.
In fact, he said that his foreign counterparts are currently locked in a meeting with him and his Board of Directors as at the time of filing this report.
He gave the assurance that come the April 6th date, recruitment will commence in full swing in Nnewi for the second Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company.
The following positions are needed for immediate employment:
- Welding Engineers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- Automotive Painters- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- Plasterers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- Auto Electricians- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- Mechanical Engineers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- Administration Officers-(HND, BSc)
- Account Officers- (HND, BSc)
- Public Relation Officers- (HND, BSc)
- Marketing Executives (OND, HND, BSc)
- Quality Control Officers- (HND, BSc)
Interested applicants are, therefore, advised to send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com on or before Friday April 6th 2018.