Anambra State governor, Willie Obiano has hastily knocked into office 21 Local Government Caretaker Chairmen following a barrage of criticism by the state stakeholders.
Governor Obiano inaugurated them at the governor’s lodge in the state capital, Awka, yesterday evening.
Recall that Obiano was severely criticised by the Secretary of Anambra Union, Mr. Obunike Ohaegbu over non-conducting of Local Government election in the state three years after.
Mr. Ohaegbu unleashed a torrent of criticism on Obiano in a recent two-part video interview he granted to Elombah.com.
See below the list of the 21 LGA temporary Caretaker chairmen:
1. Aguata ~ Hon Eche
2. Anambra East ~ Hon Pius
3. Anambra West ~ Collins Nwabunwanne
4. Anaocha ~ Ikeobi Ejimofor
5. Awka North ~ Lawrence Emeka
6. Awka South ~ Leo Iwoba
7. Anyamelu ~ Mr Okolo
8. Dunukofia ~ Uchenna Omerie
9. Ekwusigo ~ Mr Ikenna
10. Idemili North ~ Barr Aska
11. Idemili South ~ Don Unachukwu
12. Ihiala ~ Ifeanyichukwu Odimegwu
13. Njikoka ~ Ozor George
14. Nnewi North ~ Chukwudi Orizu
15′ Nnewi South ~ Felix Odimegwu
16. Ogbaru ~ Barr Ignatius
17. Onitsha North ~ Aghamba
18. Onitsha South ~ Emeka Asoanya
19. Orumba North ~ Emeka Aforka
20. Orumba South ~ Barr Onyema
21. Oyi ~ Uchenna Okafor.