Omokri, Atiku Campaign Org Attack Buhari’s Next Level Plan
Calls it “NextLevelLies”
A former aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr. Reno Omokri has countered the recently launched campaign slogan “Next Level” by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Mr. Omokri presented a fourteen paragraph fact sheet as presented on his Twitter handle below wherein he asked his audience to either “Google it” or “Retweet if you know this is a #NextLevelLies”:
- One of the achievements in the [President Muhammadu] Buhari Next Level campaign document is that they increased power from 4000 megawatts in 2015 to 7000 megawatts today. But how can you increase power without building even one single new power station? Retweet if you know this is a #NextLevelLies
- One of the achievements in the Buhari campaign document is the Mambilla hydro power plant. But that plant is an @OfficialPDPNig project by @GEJonathan. Dont take my word for it. @Google it. They have no achievements so they lie. Retweet if you know this is a lie #NextLevelLies
- Another achievement in the @MBuhari campaign document is the 700 MW Zungeru power plant. But that plant is an @OfficialPDPNig project by @GEJonathan. Don’t take my word for it. @Google it. They have no achievements so they lie. Retweet if you know this is a lie #NextLevelLies
- The @MBuhari campaign document lists job creation as achievement! Even @SGYemiKale, head of NBS was on Twitter to complain that they have not given him funds to release this year’s job numbers. 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs. Retweet if you know it is a lie #NextLevelLies
- Another achievement in @MBuhari’s campaign document is the creation of “a fairer and more equitable society”. Yet ALL the intelligence agencies are headed by Northern Muslim men. Not one SE person heads a security agency. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- The next achievement in @MBuhari’s campaign document is that “we lay the foundation for a star and prosperous nation”.Yet Nigeria was officially named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari. Retweet if you know this is another one of @fkeyamo’s big #NextLevelLies
- Another @FKeyamo lie in @Mbuhari’s campaign document is the claim that “We implemented a responsible and transparent fiscal plan”. Yet Ibe Kachikwu’s leaked memo revealed NNPC awarded $25 billion contracts without due process. Retweet if you know it is another big #NextLevelLies
- The biggest @FKeyamo lie in @Mbuhari’s campaign document is the claim they reduced rice importation by 90%.. Nigeria is now the WORLD’s SECOND LARGEST RICE IMPORTER after China. Our rice imports increased by 30%. @Google it. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- @FKeyamo’s lies of @MBuhari achievements claims they have improved healthcare. They improved healthcare so much that Buhari lived in London for half of 2017 and @AishaMBuhari complained of no paracetamol in @AsoRock clinic. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- Their Next Level campaign document claims they stabilised the economy, yet, Bloomberg named the Naira under @MBuhari as the fourth worst performing currency on earth. Please don’t take my word. Google it. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- @FKeyamo’s Next Level document praises @MBuhari’s economic plan. Is Keyamo an economist? @BillGates traveled to @AsoRock and told Buhari face to face that ‘Your economic plan does not meet the needs of Nigerians’. Google it! Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- Can you imagine how low and shameless @FKeyamo and co are. They advertise the so called WAEC ‘certificate’ given to @Mbuhari as an achievement! Look at how stupid they think you are. Look at what they have reduced Nigeria to. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies
- The latest news is that satan is preparing a special award of recognition for @FKeyamo and all those who put together the lying contraption called @MBuhari’s Next Level campaign document. They can lie for Africa! Retweet if you know the next level is just a big fat #NextLevelLies
- How did Nigeria get to the point where a President arranges a special Dinner Ceremony and Thanksgiving to celebrate a WAEC ‘Certificate’? I guess when you have no achievements to celebrate, you end up celebrating your ‘certificate’! Retweet to reject this #NextLevelLies
Prior to the attack, the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation had slammed the President Buhari administration over its presidential campaign plan released on Sunday.
In a press release made available to ElombahNews, the organisation retorted that “Only Plans, Not Promises, Can Get Nigeria Working Again”.
See the full statement below in full:
Our attention has been drawn to the launch of the so-called ‘next level’ campaign initiated today by the Buhari campaign and we congratulate them even as we make bold to ask one or two questions as part of our efforts to run an issue-based campaign.
Reading through the presentation, we note that it is very vague on policy and very big on promises. Promises are cheap.
Anyone can make promises and indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress did make quite a number of promises which they either denied or did not fulfil, such as the promise to create 3 million jobs per annum and to equalise the value of the Naira with the dollar.
However, policies are the plans and roadmaps that will be used to achieve those promises. Promises made without policies are like a house without a foundation, they will fall.
And we have seen proof of that in Nigeria in the last three years.
Without a concrete policy, these ‘next level’ promises are nothing more than next level propaganda. We counsel the Buhari campaign that the time for propaganda has gone and Nigerians are now interested in proper agenda.
In fact, the feedback we have received from Nigerians is one of alarm. Over the last three and a half years of the Buhari administration, Nigeria was officially named as the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Nigerians are asking if this administration is planning ‘next level’ poverty for them?
Under this government, 11 million Nigerians have lost their jobs and the administration is so panicky that it has refused to fund the National Bureau of Statistics to release the latest unemployment numbers. Nigerians are asking if this administration is planning ‘next level’ unemployment for them?
Under Buhari, the value of the Naira has been so devalued that Bloomberg rated the Naira as the worst performing currency on earth. The nation wants to know if this government plans ‘next level’ devaluation of the Naira for them?
In 2018, Transparency International announced that Nigeria made her worst ever retrogression in the Corruption Perception Index moving 12 steps backwards from 136 under the Peoples Democratic Party to 144 under Buhari.
Nigerians are asking if this administration is planning ‘next level’ corruption for them?
The so-called ‘next level’ launch was an anti-climax in that it just exposed the fact that all that the Buhari government is promising Nigerians is more of the same. If the state of the average Nigerian has not improved in the last three and a half years, more of the same is obviously not what they need.
We therefore urge Nigerians not to lose hope, but to await the launch of the policies, plans and program of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to Get Nigeria Working Again.
Remember those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Atiku has a plan. Atiku means jobs and at 12 noon on Monday, November 19, 2018, you will hear from the man with the plan.