Osinbajo Launches N/E Humanitarian Innovation Hub
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, launches the North-East Humanitarian Innovation Hub in Yola, Adamawa State yesterday.
The idea is to provoke tech-based innovative ideas to tackle the challenges of IDPs in the states affected by the insurgency.
He was received by the Deputy Governor of Adamawa State, Martins Babale.
Photos by Novo Isioro show:
- VP was welcome with a gift from a young girl led by the Dep. Gov. Adamawa, Martins Babale on his arrival
- VP experiences the Virtual Reality (VR) idea during his visit at the hub
- VP toured the hub while he interacts with Tech Innovators and managers of the centre
- VP receives a ‘thank you’ card made by the pupils of Sulaimanu Ribadu Academy in Yola
- VP greets a young boy who got the 3D Prosthesis device which enables him to use his hands effectively at the hub today
- VP with the managers and mentors of the NEMakeathon Boot Camp
- VP with the NEMakeathon groups who pitched their various innovative ideas at the launch
- VP with Elon Fillion (1st right), head delegation of ICRC; and other ICRC officials
- VP with the various NSIP Beneficiaries in Yola during a town hall meeting that took place shortly after the Hub launch.