The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has set up a gubernatorial primary appeal panel for the just concluded Anambra State party primary election.
The National Working Committee (NWC) of our the party approved the nomination of the following party members to serve on the Gubernatorial Primary Election Panel in a statement signed by National Organizing Secretary, Col. Austin Akobundu (rtd).
The Panel was set up to consider appeals arising from the conduct of the Anambra State primary election held on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
The gubernatorial primary appeal panel comprises the following:
- Prince Uche Secondus – Chairman
- Elder Yemi Akinwonmi – Member
- Sen. Sulaiman Nazif – Member
- Col Austin Akobundu – Member
- Dr. Agbo Emmanuel, MFR – Member
- Hon. Abdullahi MAIBASIRA – Member
- Hon. Adewale Aribisala – Member
- Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan – Member
- Haj. Mrs. Maryam Waziri – Member
- Rt. Hon. S.K.E Udeh Okoye – Member
- Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem – Member
- Alh. Mai Adamu Mustapha – Member
- HE. Amb. Taofik Arapaja – Member
- Rt. Hon. Theophilus Dakas Shan – Member
- Chief. Dan Orbih – Member
- Dr. Emmanuel Bovoa – Member
- Chief Ali Odefa – Member
- Dr. Aminu Abdullahi – Member
- HE Sule Lamido – Member
- Alh. Adamu Maina Waziri – Member
- HE Sen. David A.B Mark, GCON – Member
- Chief Onyema Ugochukwu – Member
- H.E. Erelu Olusola Obada – Member
- Sen. Emmanuel Ibokessien, FNSE – Member
- Sen. Umaru Ibrahim Tsauri, CON – Member/Secretary
The Appeal Panel seating is scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Venue: NWC Hall, Wadata Plaza, Abuja, FCT.
Time is 1:00PM.