Power Investment Meeting in Abuja held under the Official Patronage of Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing attracts leading investors to meet with Nigeria’s government
On 12-14 October, the Annual Powering Africa: Nigeria Investment Summit will be hosted under the Official Patronage of Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing and with the endorsement of the Bayelsa State Government, the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission, the Electricity Commission of Nigeria, the Transmission Company of Nigeria, the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria and the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission.
Pre-meeting networking activities including the Powering Africa: Nigeria Golf Networking Day and the pre-meeting evening drinks reception hosted by Detail Solicitors will provide an exclusive relationship-building space prior to the start of the conference.
Delegates are also invited to attend the Gala Dinner hosted in association with the EnergyNet “Off the Grid Club”, a programme dedicated to bringing together credible off grid technology providers, financiers and regional leaders to invest in and develop reliable and scalable power solutions for Africa.
The evening will feature vibrant mix of arts and music entertainment, high level speeches and exclusive dining food.
Over 300 senior participants from Nigeria, the Americas, Europe and Asia will represent companies including the International Finance Corporation, FMO, CDC Group, AAPA Energy Ltd., Nexant, NetcoDietsmann, Control Risks, Hannon Capital Partners, Mensah JB & Associates, Jackson, Etti & Edu, Voith Hydro Shanghai Ltd., Rook Solar Investment Limited, ILF Engineers Nigeria Limited, Chemtech Group, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, Vestas, Diamond Development Initiatives, Engro Powergen Limited, Powerhive, Lubeserve Engineering Ltd, United Capital Plc, Rockwill Electric Corporation (Pty) Ltd, Multisol South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Vergnet, GAGE, SunFunder, ILF Engineers Nigeria Limited, Express Discount Asset Management Ltd., NAREVA HOLDING, Sahara Power, Rand Merchant Bank, United Bank for Africa, Mantrac, Quantum Power Operations Limited, GM Power and Gas, Total, Cornerstone, among others.
Download the latest brochure HERE
Decision makers confirmed to attend include :
1. His Royal Highness Mai Borgu, Emir of Borgu Kingdom, Federal Republic of Nigeria
2. Dr Anthony Akah, Acting Chairman, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
3. Prof Eli Jidere Bala, Chief Executive Officer and General Director, Energy Commission of Nigeria
4. Eng Dr Abubakar Atiku Tambuwal, Deputy Managing Director, Transmission Company of Nigeria
5. Ladi Hauwa Katagum, Acting Executive Secretary/CEO, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
6. Longe Yesufu Alonge, Head Power Procurement and Power Contracts, Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading PLC (NBET)
7. Kemela Okara, Hon. Commissioner, Trade, Industry and Investment, Bayelsa State Government
8. Chief Fidelis Uche Nnadi, Senior Special Assistant to the Governor, Enugu State Government
9. Prof. Bart Nnaji, Chairman and Founder, Geometric Power
10. Marcus Heal, Chief Executive Officer, Pan Africa Solar
11. Oti Ikomi, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Proton Energy Ltd.
12. Dr. Ransome Owan, Group Managing Director, Aiteo Power, Infrastructure & Real Estate
13. Mohammed N. Mijindadi, Managing Director, GE Gas Power Nigeria
View the full list of speakers HERE
To save $200 register online HERE before Friday 23rd September
Event name: Powering Africa: Nigeria
Event dates: 12-14 October 2016
Location: Hilton Transcorp, Abuja
Contact: email@example.com; www.Powering-AfricaNigeria.com
© Copyright APO; Send eyewitness accounts/reports/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter handle @Elombah; like our Facebook page: “Elombah.com” Share your thoughts in the comment box below: