The Nigerian Senate had hailed the Senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, Dino Melaye after it disclosed that the Senator has sponsored 15 Bills in 8th Senate.
Following an interview with National Assembly TV, the Senate released the 15 Bills, viz:
1. Economic and Financial Crime Commission (Establishment, etc.) Bill 2015 (SB.94)-1ST READING
2. Disability Integration Bill 2015 (SB. 95)
3. Ecclesiastical Court (Establishment, etc.) Bill 2015 (SB.96) – 1ST READING
4. Protection Against Domestic Violence Act (Amendment) Bill 2015 (SB.97)
5. Deep Offshore and Inland Basin Production Sharing Contract Act Cap D3 LFN 2004 (Amendment) Bill 2015 (SB. 98) – 1ST READING
6. Lobbying Disclosure Act (Amendment) Bill 2015 (SB 99) passed 2nd reading to committee on Judiciary.
7. Anti-Jungle Justice Bill 2015 (SB. 109), passed 2nd reading to committee on Judiciary.
8. Price Control and anti-protesting Bill 2015 (SB 110)
9. National Lottery Act 2005 (Amendment) Bill 2016 (SB :227) Passed.
10. Lobbying (Regulations) Bill 2016 (SB. 258) 1ST READING
11. National Orientation Agency Act (Amendment) Bill 2016 (SB. 333)
12. Residency Right for every citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Bill 2016 (AB. 356) 1ST READING
13. Federal University of Agriculture Kabba (Establishment, etc.) Bill 2016 (SB. 402) Passed 2nd reading to committee on Tertiary Institutions & TETFUND
14. Facial Mutilation Prohibition Bill 2016 (SB. 408) 1ST READING
15. Ethnic and Religious Hatred Bill 2017 (SB. 420)
Would you like to be receiving ALL Elombah.com news links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp? If yes, please provide us your WhatsApp number via firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are ready to go!
© Copyright 2017 www.elombah.com; unless otherwise indicated, all images are courtesy of Twitter; send eyewitness accounts/reports/articles to email@example.com; follow us on twitter @Elombah; like our Facebook page: Elombah.com; join us on WhatsApp HERE