The South-East and South-South Network [SESSNet] is holding its second conference in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, on December 18, 2017.
The theme for the conference is “Opportunities & Strengths in a Restructured Nigeria”.
The event will take place at Viontel Hotel, Plot 96 Stadium Rd, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• The South-East and South-South Region of Nigeria has the largest concentration of human, natural and economic resources and the greatest human potentials in Sub-Sahara Africa but has been stunted by the inherent contradictions of the Nigeria state.
• The South-East & South-South Network, SESSNet is committed to transforming Nigeria into a true federation to reflect fiscal federalism.
• The South-East and South-South states, based on their geographical, cultural and social proximity, should establish an economic union to reap the abundant benefits of inter-State collaboration and economies of scale.
This will allow each state to focus its resources on developing areas of comparative advantage, and entrench inter-regional trade and commerce.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– Stakeholders from South-South/South-East region
– South-South/South-East Governors and relevant Commissioners
– Public/Private sector stakeholders in these regions
– The general public interested in the SESSNET agenda
• Fiscal Federalism – devolution of power and regional integration
• Economic Integration – SE and SS regional economic blueprint
• Political Integration – addressing regional fears, mistrust and political concerns
• Inter-regional Commerce – actualising shared visions and prosperity
Mr. Emmanuel Ohai +14042101822 | Mr. Dowell Mirin +234 8037 376013 | Chief Aloysius Osuji +44 20880 87999. Mrs. Emem Dunn +1510 6774 618 | Maazi Tochukwu Ezeoke +234 708004 2206 | Kalada Apiafi +234 8033101457
Would you like to be receiving ALL Elombah.com news links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, please provide us your Telephone number via email@example.com or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are ready to go!
© Copyright 2017 www.elombah.com; unless otherwise indicated, all images are courtesy of Twitter; send eyewitness accounts/reports/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter @Elombah; like our Facebook page: Elombah.com; join us on WhatsApp HERE