Stay away from Justice Nganjiwa’s July 1 Order! APGA NWC warns Soludo
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) under the leadership of Chief Edozie Njoku, the authentic National Chairman of APGA, has warned governorship aspirant, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, and Chief Victor Oye to stop claiming the order of Justice Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court, Awka.
NWC made the call in a statement titled “Soludo stop claiming the July 1, 2021 Order of Justice Nganjiwa of the Federal High, Awka“, signed by APGA National Secretary, Muhyideen Imam and made available to ElombahNews on Wednesday.
Recall that on July 1, 2021, Justice Nganjiwa had ordered that the name of Chief Edozie Njoku be forwarded to INEC as the rightful candidate of the Party.
Surprisingly, two weeks later, the duo of Soludo and Oye are laying claims to that order.
Reacting to the development, Mr. Imam reminded the duo that “Staff of John Holts do not get paid by Leventis.”
He said: “It is glaring that Oye and his group having lost grip on the leadership of the Party, and almost all the cases they filed, with the hope to validate their illegality, have now resorted to claiming orders that were granted in favour of other people.”
Below is a breakdown of how Oye and his cohorts engaged in Forum Shopping:
1. Barr. Ezeokenwa Sylvester filed Suit A/201 at the Awka High Court. Ezeokenwa is the National Legal Adviser to Chief Oye.
2. Sir Pete Ibida, member of the Anambra State House of Assembly filed Suit A/202, with exactly similar prayers as the Suit A/201. Sir. Pete Ibida is a protégé of Ozonkpu Victor Oye faction.
3. Alhaji Abubakar Adamu filed Suit BA/KTG/103/21 at the Bauchi High Court. Abubakar Adamu is the Deputy National Chairman North to Chief Oye.
4. Ogbueshi Anthony Ogugua Eboka filed Suit HOR/25/2021 at the Delta State High Court Orerokpe. Chief Eboka is the Vice Chairman South South to Chief Oye.
5. Deacon Samson Olalere filed Suit I/512/2019 at the Oyo State High Court against Oye; where both of them got a consent judgment and he was rewarded by being appointed as the Chairman of the illegal governorship primaries that produced Prof. Soludo.
6. APGA Vs INEC Suit FHC/AWK/39/21 is at the Federal High Court Awka. P. I. N Ikwueto appeared for APGA in this case and has been appearing for the Oye/Soludo faction.
Imam urged the National Judicial Council to advice the Judges accordingly because, according to him, “Oye and his minions have no shame.”
He added: “They have the propensity to drag the reputation of the judiciary to the mud.
“The public perception is that the Judges being featured in Oye’s cases are usually stage managed.
“This abuse of court processes must be stopped!” he concluded.