Tambuwal Defection: 12 Lawmakers Pledge Loyalty To Buhari
Twelve of the 30-member Sokoto State House of Assembly have declared their loyalty to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Muhammadu Buhari.
The 12 resolutely decided to remain in the party despite the defection of the state Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal on Wednesday.
The twelve Buhari’s disciples are:
- Murtala Bello (Wammako),
- Abdullahi Garba (Gwadabawa),
- Sani Yakubu (Gudu),
- Hon. Aminu Mogaji Bodai (Range Shuni),
- Kabiru Ibrahim (Kware),
- Aminu Achida (Wurno),
- Sa’idu Ibrahim (Sabon Birin South),
- Bature Binji,
- Mohammad Bashir (Shagari),
- Yusuf Muhammad (Sabon Brinin) ,
- Malami Muhammed, and,
- Abdullahi Zakari