*To extend development projects to all communities
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the constitution of the Body of Tax Appeal Commission as follows :
1. Chief Nelson Nworgu –Chairman
2. Mr Noble Owhonda ——Member
3. Mr. Michael Vincent —Member
4. Mr. Edwin Krukrubo —-Member
5. Barr. Vitalis Ajoku —-Member .
Similarly, Governor Wike will inaugurate the Body of Tax Appeal Commission and the following boards on Tuesday 9th February, 2016 by 10am at the Executive Council Chamber of the Government House, Port Harcourt.
A. Board for the Rivers State Roads Maintenance and Rehabilitation Agency
1. Chief Okay Okah–Chairman
2 Engr. Mrs. Okpete Ovai–Member
3. Captain Mike William –Secretary
4. Mr Gideon Demua–Member
5. Mr Achinike Wonodi –Member
6. Mr Ken Nwobochi –Member
7. Mrs. Emilia Gilbert-Nte -Member
B. Rivers State Primary Healthcare Management Board
1. Prof. Princewill Anthony Chike–Chairman
2. Dr Rowland Obed-White–Executive Director
3. Prof Akuro Gobo –Member
4. Dr. (Mrs) Gladys Okafor–Member
5. Mr Bartimeous Ebirien –Member
6. Mrs. Rose Dopublin-Green –Member
7. Dr. Kinikanwo Green —Member
8. Chief Npoble Diri –Member
C. Board for the Rivers State Bureau on Public Procurement
1. Professor Okey Onuchiukwu –Chairman
2. Engr (Dr). Awajiogota A. Ujile–Member
3. Chief Raymond Chinda –Member
4. Hon. Sir. Ene Datame –Member
5. Mr. Geoffrey Senior Jaja –Member
6. Mr. Charles Menebo –Member
7. Mrs. Victoria Awuse –Member
8. Barr. (Mrs.) Blessing Eddy-Amadi
Governor Wike to extend development projects to all communities
Governor Wike has assured all communities in the state that his administration will ensure that they are accommodated in the ongoing superlative development process.
The governor said that since his victory at the Supreme Court, the security situation of the state has tremendously improved.
Addressing the Ikwerre Chiefs and Elders Forum at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Monday during a Solidarity Visit , Governor Wike called on community leaders to promote peace across the state for enhanced development.
He urged the people to cooperate with the security agencies to entrench peace in the state.
He said: “Since the Supreme Court judgment the security situation in different communities in the state has improved. Community leaders should continue with security agencies to enhance peace for sustainable development.
“As your son, I will make you proud. The entire Rivers State is my constituency and I will touch every community across the state. We will carry good governance to every community “.
The governor said that he will always consult leaders of all ethnic nationalities in the siting of projects, appointments and government programmes.
He announced that his administration will in the coming weeks present staff of office and certificate of recognition to deserving traditional rulers across the state.
Earlier, the Coordinator of the Ikwerre Chiefs and Elders Forum, Prince Paul Wonodi praised Governor Wike for his developmental projects since emerging victorious at the polls. He announced that the Ikwerre people will host the governor to a victory reception.
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL ElombahNews links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via email@example.com or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD ElombahNews mobile app here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to firstname.lastname@example.org; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page ElombahNews